Google Compute Engine
Google compute engine is now available in our platform as promised. Now you can create and customize your GCE instances from our Dashboard in a few clicks.
The launch instance interface lets you customize two kind of configuration:
- Server region: The region where you want the instance to be in.
- Machine type: N° of vCore and Memory size.
- Os image: Ubuntu, CenOS, RedHat.
- Network: The network interface your instance should be connected to.
- Disk size.
- Firewall rule(s): To forward ports between instances in/out datacenter, which helps connect clusters and production servers easily.